The purpose of the Alim Scholars Advisory Board is to advise, assist, support, and advocate for the
Alim Foundation Inc.’s programs and to strengthen Islamic self-exploration, knowledge and
education for all knowledge seekers. The members shall be volunteers who share their expert
- Research and answer user questions.
- Recommend general program improvements.
- Attend meetings, including those with outside organizations.
- Help Alim.org become more visible.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Islamic education from a reputable institution.
- Can represent any school of Fiqh and Jurisprudence but must accommodate others with due respect.
- A minimum of three years of practical experience serving the Muslim community.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of internet portals.
- Fluent English is highly desired.
- Social media and marketing experience a plus.