This Surah also belongs to the group of Surahs revealed during the last period of the Prophet's residence at Makkah when the persecution of the Muslims was at its worst stage.
- Allah never sent a Rasool for the guidance of a nation except one who spoke the language of those people.
- If every human being becomes a disbeliever, it makes no difference to Allah.
- Allah has based the creation of the heavens and the earth on Truth.
- Shaitan has no power except to seduce human beings.
- Greeting in paradise will be "Assalam-u-Alaikum" which means: "peace be upon you."
- A quotation from the prayers of the Prophet Ibrahim which the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) made a part of Muslims' daily Salah (prayers).
This Surah is an admonition and a warning to the disbelievers who were rejecting Allah's Message and devising cunning schemes to defeat the mission of the Prophet.